Get your eBook and join the newsletter. You’ll get tips, short videos, swipe files, job aids, articles, updates, and more.
This is your guidebook – if you are a supervisor or manager, human resources professional, employee assistance professional, consultant, business owner, executive, CEO, or anyone else interested in ending bullying in your workplace. It is written from my own experiences as a consultant, and my goal is to help you understand what bullying is and the steps needed to effectively eradicate it.
- White Paper: Cost of Harassment and Bullying at Work
- Assessment: Are you being bullied at work?
- Assessment: How assertive are you?
- Culture Assessment: Does your organization foster bullying at work?
- Visit our SlideShare channel for downloadable presentations on workplace bullying
- Visit our website on workplace bullying, NoWorkplaceBullies.com
- Civility in America 2011 Poll by Weber Shandwick
- Sodexo 2012 Workplace Trends Report
- University of Missouri’s “Show Me Respect” Civility Toolbox
- Workplace Violence Prevention for Nurses
Resources for K-12 Schools and Universities
- Workplace Mediators Seek a Role in Taming Faculty, The Chronicle of Higher Education
When Students Become Class Bullies, Professors are Among the Victims, The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Teachers Who Bully Students, paper presented at the Hamilton Fish Institute’s Persistently Safe Schools Conference
- Teachers Bully Other Teachers, BBC
- Staff Relations: A Report on Adult Bullying in Schools, Irish National Teachers’ Organization
- International Bullying Prevention Association
- White House Conference on Bullying Prevention
- The Mobbing Portal, Resources for Teachers website