DEI TERMINOLOGY CHEAT SHEET
Stay informed and educated
Discover the power of true diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB) in creating a positive and inclusive work environment.
Our “DEI Terminology Cheat Sheet” empowers your workforce to navigate the intricacies of language and avoid perpetuating harmful stereotypes unintentionally.
Download our DEI Terminology Cheat Sheet to learn:
1. The 20 terms you should know if you’re involved in DEIB in your organization.
3. How language is constantly evolving.
4. Information on proper language and best practices of DEIB.
5. Focusing on self-awareness and willingness to think through.
“Catherine models what she teaches, and does it beautifully.”
– Grace Judson, Leadership Development Specialist, GraceJudson.com