According to this article researchers have found evidence that certain songs will maximize productivity and creativity.
I buy it. I think we all know music can affect our mood.
Apparently, “songs by Queen, 50 Cent, Kanye West and Coldplay were among those…” most likely to inspire productivity.
While I haven’t done any fact finding on the article’s assertions it’s a recommended read, and my team and I had a blast putting together our own playlist for you!
Here’s the link to our YouTube playlist if you want to have a listen. Our own research finds it’s good for sheltering in place, working on your reopening the workplace plan, or maintaining a little sanity. 😊
What songs have you been listening to in the last few weeks?
- I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
- Stronger – Kelly Clarkson
- Walking on Sunshine – Katrina Leskanich
- Good Vibrations – Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
- I Wanna Dance with Somebody – Whitney Houston
- Lean on Me – Bill Withers
- We are the Champions – Queen
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
- Don’t Stop Believin’ – Journey
- Where is the Love – Black Eyed Peas
- Pump it – Black Eyed Peas
- I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- All I Do Is Win – DJ Khalid
- Stronger – Kanye West
- High Hopes – Panic at the Disco
- Firework – Katy Perry
- Roar – Katy Perry
- Don’t Worry, Be Happy – Bobby McFerrin
- Brave – Sara Bareilles
- Keep Your Head Up – Andy Grammer
- The Climb – Miley Cyrus
- What a Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
- Titanium – David Guetta
- Fight Song – Rachel Platten
Catherine & The Civility Partners Team
DON’T FORGET THESE RESOURCES!
- Discuss your unique challenges with a group of HR professionals, leaders, and business owners. We’re all here to help each other out. Register here.
- Online harassment prevention training. Your employees still need training by Dec 31, 2020. Sign them up here. We’ll be adding dates throughout the year.