If you attended the HRWest Conference in March 2017, here are the handouts I showed in my presentation and a few extras:
- Setting expectations worksheet (for managers and supervisors to use in working with employees)
- Examples of bullying behavior (a list of behaviors from each category of behavior: aggressive communication, humiliation, and manipulation)
- Roles of bystanders (information about each role a bystander may play in a bullying situation)
- Professionalism job aid (a job aid managers can follow as they have an open discussion with their staff about professionalism in your workplace)
- Respectful workplace corporate policy template (create this policy with input from your employees, and use it to show your workforce bullying will not be tolerated and should be reported)
Want more free stuff? Sign up for my e-newsletter and get a free-ebook with 10 steps for eradicating workplace bullying (and monthly tips, scripts, tools, videos, job aids and more).