In this 60-minute, 1 SHRM credit-earning webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Define psychological safety and its importance in the workplace
- Measure psychological safety on teams
- Brainstorm what behaviors create and/or corrode trust on teams
- Understand the connection between psychological safety and performance feedback
- Discuss tools and best practices with your own teams to start building trust
This webinar is highly interactive, and you’ll get the most out of it by being there live. We also offer a free bonus resource for everyone who attends live!
And the best part? You’ll leave with practical tools and strategies that you can start implementing right away to create a safer and more positive work environment for yourself and your colleagues.
We start on March 15th at 10am PST! If you haven’t signed up yet, check out our registration page for the full description, or reach out to us!