I’ve heard from a few people who checked out the application, but had some questions before deciding if they should fill it out. So I wanted to clear up any reservations you might be having.
My goal with this two-day course is to equip you to solve the problem of bullying and create a more positive workplace culture without me.
The two-day course will include some preliminary reading materials to get you started, so that when the course starts we can jump right in.
I will teach you everything I know about the social system of bullying, and how to ignite the only effective solution – culture change.
You will get my training materials and other assets so you can deliver training on your own.
Here’s what I plan to cover over a two-day course:
- A review of what academic research has to say about bullying, empowering you to speak confidently about its impact on your organization
- The major myths about workplace bullying and the real truth
- The social system of workplace bullying and how to ignite the only effective solution – culture change
- My proven methodology for solving workplace bullying
- My training program for all employees, and for managers and supervisors (we’ll go through it slide by slide so you can deliver it on your own)
- My coaching program for organizational leaders as you guide them through culture change
This is the first time I’m doing this, so the investment is only $2,197. If you bring a buddy, the price goes down to $1,897 per person. I would charge about $5,000 to do a 2-hour course at your site, so to learn how to do it on your own, and then some, over two days, for half the price, is quite a deal.
You’ll walk away with everything you need to end workplace bullying.
Claim your spot ASAP by filling out the application.
The course is on December 5 and 6, 2016 in downtown San Diego. Class is from 8:30-4:30 pm on both days.
Please contact me if you have any questions. I’m at 619-454-4489, or you can reply to this email.
Catherine Mattice, MA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Your partner in building a positive workplace so your employees can thrive