Civility Partners believes in making a positive difference for every employee at every organization we work with. Through a variety of services including coaching, training, and organizational culture consulting (OD), we partner with clients to create positive work environments where employees can thrive.
We are in need of an OD consultant who can add to our driven and compassionate team. This person would be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients, developing surveys, analyzing extensive quantitative and qualitative data, and interpreting that data into recommendations for organizational improvements. This is a subcontracting position, and we expect that applicants will have their own business and experience developing survey questions and analyzing results.
Although we work hard, our environment is very collaborative and “chill” in many ways. Our goal is to provide you with the support you need to execute your contract work to the best of your ability, optimizing success for the client. You will have access to a myriad of resources and technology as well as project management experts and thought partners.
- Talk with executive leadership to understand what they hope to uncover with a survey, and help them understand what we would like to uncover too.
- Create survey questions where required (we have own own database of questions, but sometimes need to make new ones)
- Conduct interviews or focus groups
- Create themes in, and analyze, qualitative data
- Write recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Write and deliver communication (e.g., emails) to our clients’ workforce
- Present findings and recommendations to executive leadership, and in some cases, to the entire organization through town hall meetings, for example
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Executive presence and experience in consulting conversations with executive leadership
- Ability and experience interviewing members of the workforce in emotionally charged situations
- Ability to partner with Human Resources
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Creative thinker, able to contribute innovative ideas and solutions
- Strong skills in relationship building with clients’ stakeholders and senior leaders
- Proficient in the Google Suite such as Google Docs, Slides and Sheets; ability to learn new systems such as project management software a plus
Required Education and Experience
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in the field of communication, human resources, business, leadership, or management required
- Master’s degree preferred but not required
- Proven experience in developing valid and reliable surveys
- Proven ability to engage in emotionally charged conversations with members of the workforce
- At least three years of experience working directly with the C-Suite/Executive leaderships
About Civility Partners
Civility Partners is a strategic organizational development firm who works with clients to build positive work environments. Our services include executive coaching, corporate training, and large culture change projects. We help organizations with cultures of harassment, discrimination and bullying build up their employee engagement, performance management, management effectiveness, and more. Catherine Mattice, the owner, is also an internationally recognized expert on the topic of workplace bullying, has published three books, and appeared in major news venues such as NPR, CNN, and USA Today. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, the military, hospitals, universities, private companies, small businesses and nonprofits.