Here’s the deal.
I’m going to spill the beans. I plan to teach you everything I know about solving the problem of bad behaviors by replacing them with positive ones. I will teach you how to create a positive workplace culture.
The cool thing is that the course will occur over several months – so you can implement what you learn along the way.
We will hold our first interactive webinar on June 29, and we will talk every other Thursday after that until October 5. (Don’t worry, every session will be recorded so you can listen to them if you need to miss a class.)
You’ll also get four, 30-minute one-on-one calls with me along the way, and a private Facebook group so you can stay in touch with me and your classmates to discuss challenges and wins.
You will literally be implementing what you learn along the way. This is so much better than a two-day intensive course – where you go back to your office and have no idea where to start.
By the end of the course, you will have:
- Developed the ability to speak confidently about culture and the impact it has on an organization
- Created and distributed a climate survey to your organization
- Started the process of a strategic plan to address the results of your survey and tie in your core values
- Created an engagement committee from your own workforce
- Implemented a monthly pulse survey to gauge your organization’s culture moving forward
- Obtained insight for training your workforce in skills related to your core values
- Updated your performance evaluation system to include your core values and other important pieces
- Updated your recruiting, interviewing and onboarding processes to include culture and core values
- Developed strong relationships with other course takers
If you hired me as a consultant, this project would cost you about $17,000. I’m going to guide you through the process of culture change for only $1,997. Bring a buddy and it’s only $1,697.
There’s only room for a few more people, so act fast!